We Strive for a Stress-Free Travel for Your Puppy
Shipping Cost – $495
*An additional $75 for any United Airlines flights
As dog people, we know the stress that can accompany transporting our furry family members if we aren’t there with them the whole time! We do our best to ensure your puppy has as close to a stress-free travel experience as possible.
Due to new airline restrictions, snub nosed breeds can not be shipped at this time.
This would include but is not limited to all Boston Terriers, Boxers, Bulldog Breeds, Mastiff Breeds, Pugs & Shih Tzus. Please check in with Shawn before reserving a puppy that you are not certain about.
The Puppy Travel and Delivery Process
- Airport Selection*: Choosing the closest airport that implements a Pet Safe program.
- Coordination: Working with you and the breeder to coordinate schedules and sending you an itinerary.
- Puppy Pickup: Picking up your puppy from the breeder and transporting your puppy to the airport (with plenty of petting of course).
- Accommodations: Your puppy will travel in comfort in a new airline-approved kennel with a soft bed, food, and water.
- Communication: We will be in touch throughout the day with your puppy’s flight schedule until they are safely in your arms.
Want Your Puppy Delivered to Your Local Airport?
*Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the puppy.